Спасибо за +1!
Reader Rabbit Personalized Reading Ages 6-9
A step toward fostering a lifelong love of stories, reading, and language. In search of imagination — Help Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion on their quest to find their imagination. Travel to colorful and exciting Reading Lands full of fun puzzles, animated stories, and clickable surprises. Children will learn that reading, thinking, and writing are the keys to a world of imagination and adventure.
Playful language, colorful animations, and engaging sound effects provide a delightful environment for children to explore as they build their reading skills. Within the graphic and sound-rich «Reading Lands,» the program includes 20 progressively challenging storybooks, supported by carefully structured skill-building lessons at 3 skill levels. Because children can choose whether to explore a Reading Land, read a storybook, or play a skill house game, learning is self-guided and children are in control of their own learning experience.
Unique A.D.A.P.T. Learning Technology
Learning is a journey, and each child learns at a different pace and has a unique set of abilities. The ClueFinders A.D.A.P.T. Learning Technology constantly monitors your child's abilities, develops skills, adjusts difficulty levels, provides help and tracks progress. Always challenging and rewarding, A.D.A.P.T. is the most effective way to build skills, confidence and a life-long love of learning!
A. Assesses Abilities
D. Develops Skills
A. Adjusts Levels
P. Provides Help
T. Tracks Progress
* Advanced Phonics
* Writing and Creativity
* Rhyming Words
* Combining Syllables
* Compound Words
* Consonant Blends
* Long and Short Vowels
* Reading Aloud
* Antonyms & Synonyms
* Visual and Auditory Word Recognition
The 15 Reading Lands provide a fascinating journey along the Reading Road. Children help Vowel Owl find her voice, they look for objects that stress specific long and short vowel sounds. And vocabulary development continues as children explore silly animations that provide concrete examples of prepositional phrases, comparatives, and superlatives.
The 30 storybooks (two per Reading Land) help young readers develop visual and auditory word recognition and build their reading vocabulary. Children can read along with the characters or read the stories on their own.
Each Reading Land has a skill house where children play word games that help build their listening, reading, and thinking skills.
Mit's Sound Sorter
Children focus on the beginning and ending sounds of words. All skill houses have 3 challenge levels. Success in each skill house is tracked and a child's performance can be viewed in the Progress Report.
Ben's Rhyme Time
Children discover the basics of rhyming.
Children discover how syllables make up words as they build familiar words syllable by syllable, children develop the important phonics skills needed.
Buster's Word Bridge
A word recognition activity and sentence completion activity. Children will need to rebuild the broken bridges and get all the characters across. Silly surprises greet players as they demonstrate their reading proficiency.
* Allows children to enjoy continuing success in reading
* Develop young reader's reading and thinking skills and strategies
* Helps children use letter-patterns, letter sounds, and contextual clues in decoding new words
* Assist young readers in recognizing multi-syllable and compound words
* Further develop and expand on sight-word vocabulary
* Enables children to read 20 short storybooks independently
* Develops oral reading skills, including word emphasis, voice inflection, and pacing
* Multiple levels — move from simple to more complex concepts at a pace that suits each player
Reader Rabbit Personalized Reading Ages 6-9
ОС: Win98 — Vista
Размер: 350 Mb
- 26 сентября 2010, 11:32
Рекомендуем ещё прочитать интересное из мира Иностранные языки для детей
- Добро пожаловать в мир английского языка Добро пожаловать в мир английского языка: пособие для родителей, дети которых проходят...
- Barney - Now I Know My ABC's / Теперь я знаю мои буквы (2004) DVDRip Дети всего мира знакомы с плюшевым динозавриком Барни и его друзьями. На сегодняшний...
- BBC Muzzy Interactive - Language Course for Children Level 1 Interactive CD-Roms take your child to the next step in mastering language. These fun, learning games take MUZZY from the spoken word toward written...
- Primary Color 1: Student's Book The topics in the Pupil's Books encourage children to think about the world around them and, at the higher levels, are linked to other subject areas...
- Wonderland Junior A : Activity Book The Wonderland series has been written for Greek and Cypriot Pre-Junior and Junior classes. The course uses a structured syllabus focussing on skills...
- Walt Disney's Story of Bambi (Read-Along Book) This is the story of a little deer, a young prince who explores the forest with his friends Thumper, Flower and Faline. It's an adventure grown ups will...
- Alice in Wonderland / Алиса в Стране чудес (аудиокнига) Название: Alice in Wonderland / Алиса в Стране чудес (аудиокнига) Девочке Алисе всего семь лет,...
- Tiny Love. MAGIQ Time (2007) DVDRip Программа состоит из мультимедийных развивающих игр: повседневные ритуалы общения...
Родителям и детям на заметку!Помощь по сайту - все ответы на ваши вопросы собраны в этом разделе.
Как стать журналистом 'Детского мира'? - краткая инструкция для желающих размещать интересные материалы на нашем портале.